A slim and ultra compact system with advanced perfomance
The SonoAce R7, with its innovative, ergonomic, and ultra-compact design, increases patient throughput by providing a simple user interface and Samsung Medison's lastest 3D/4D functions.
- Multi-Beam Processing
- Multi-Beam Imaging is a technique involving creating several scan lines of images in one TX. The Multi-Beam technique is possible through digital beam-forming, and is a function that cannot be done with existing analog beam-forming methods.
- Synthetic Aperture
- Synthetic aperture control is a method for overcoming the limits of the physical channel by using software. To create one scan line, the TX and RX are performed twice.
- Harmonic Imaging
- The basic theory of harmonic imaging is that body tissue reflects ultrasound signals at frequencies at twice the scanning frequency, or the second harmonic of the scanning frequency. Samsung Medison's Harmonic Imaging is an advanced version of conventional harmonic imaging.
- Speckle Reduction Filter™
- The SRF function reduces speckle artifacts and low signal artifacts in the background and in organs. The resulting image has a more clearer image than the original image.
- Full Spectrum Imaging
- Spectrum imaging is designed for imaging by using the entire frequency territory that the probe supports, no matter how the TX frequency is designated. The frequency range can be broadened for better penetration and resolution.
- DynamicMR™ significantly reduces artifacts such as misleading speckles and noise of a 2D ultrasound image, through an innovative second-stage filtering by Object Filtering and Pixel Filtering.
- 3D XI™ - Multi-Slice View™
- Multi-Slice View™ transforms 3D volume data obtained from a regular ultrasound scan into a series of sequential images captured in intervals of 0.5mm (minimum) to 5mm (maximum) segments.
- 3D XI™ - Oblique View™
- Oblique View™ is an imaging technology which enables you to examine and view 3D volume data in various planes of view without limitations.
- 3D XI™ - Volume CT™
- This function represents the Coronal / Sagittal / Axial Image in accordance to their 3D spatial positions, allowing the user to understand the information of cross-sectional images.