Design Your Performance
Samsung Medison wants to give you an easier way to acquire more information, with greater confidence. The Accuvix XG empowers you through the best in image quality, automation, user interface and design. Experiencing the Accuvix XG will enable you to see beyond previous imaging boundaries.
- Dynamic MR™ / Dynamic MR Plus™
- Dynamic MR™ / Dynamic MR Plus™ is designed to enrich gray-scale resolution, as it enhances detection and contrast resolution while also decreasing speckle echoes. This is particularly useful when evaluating superficial structures, including thyroid, vessels, pelvic and abdominal anatomy.
- SRF (Speckle Reduction Filter™)
- SRF (Speckle Reduction Filter™) enhances image quality by reducing or eliminating the appearance of speckle echoes from ultrasound images. The degree of speckle reduction implemented is user-selectable.
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Wide Dynamic Range determines the number of gray shades utilized to map the gray-scale image. It enables the display of more details of bright areas and dark areas.
- FSI (Full Spectrum Imaging™)
- FSI (Full Spectrum Imaging™) incorporates the penetration capabilities associated with lower frequencies, yet maintains the fine pixel uniformity associated with higher frequencies, to deliver consistently high quality images even in challenging diagnostic areas.
- 3D XI™
- 3D XI™, comprised of a suite of three innovative imaging applications - Multi-Slice View™, Oblique View™ and Volume CT™ - offers complete and precise control over 3D/4D volume data manipulation for maximum diagnostic accuracy.
- 3D MXI™
- 3D MXI™ is an innovative, cutting-edge 3D image processing technology. Comprising a comprehensive suite of imaging tools - including Multi Volume Slice™, Mirror View™, Multi-OVIX™, and 3D OH™ - 3D MXI™ lets you view, examine and diagnose 3D volume data with supreme ease, speed and accuracy.
- HD Volume Imaging™ (HDVI™) gives outstanding image quality and naturally clearer contrast, with excellent tissue differentiation, edge depiction and speckle reduction, allowing consistent diagnoses with great confidence. It is particularly useful in the detection of subtle lesions and fetal brain defects, as well as in the examination of the walls and valves of the fetal heart.
- Volume NT™
- Volume NT™ is the latest tool for undertaking the Nuchal Translucency (NT) examination. This new 3D technology automatically finds the true mid-sagittal view from 3D data, and then also automatically measures the NT. By using Volume NT™, doctors can check and diagnose fetal genetic syndromes much more quickly, conveniently and accurately.