3D/4D Beyond Imagination
The Accuvix V20 Prestige's ultrasound imaging system represents the pinnacle of more than a decade of technology advancement in 3D/4D ultrasound imaging at Samsung Medison.
- 3D MXI™, The Future of Volume Imaging
- 3D MXI™ is the innovative, cutting-edge volume image processing technology at the heart of the Accuvix V20. Comprising a comprehensive suite of imaging tools - including Multi Volume Slice™, Mirror View™, Multi-OVIX™, and 3D OH™ - 3D MXI™ lets you view, examine and diagnose volume data with supreme ease, speed and accuracy.
- Premium Functionality
- Dynamic MR™ / Dynamic MR Plus™ is designed to enrich gray-scale resolution, as it enhances detection
and contrast resolution while also decreasing speckle echoes. This is particularly useful when evaluating
superficial structures, including thyroid, vessels, pelvic and abdominal anatomy.
- Auto IMT™ speeds up IMT measurement of the Common Carotid Artery for early diagnosis of increased risk of stroke and heart attack.
- HDVI™ gives outstanding image quality and naturally clearer contrast, with excellent tissue differentiation, edge depiction and speckle reduction, allowing consistent diagnoses with great confidence.
- Volume NT™, the new automated NT scan technology from Samsung Medison, will be far quicker and more accurate, and will enable faster patient throughput and greater clinical confidence in the accuracy of the diagnosis.
- Optimized Clinical Workflow
- Premium Design Features
- 19-inch High-resolution, a flat screen monitor
- 360° articulated monitor arm
- Ergonomic control panel
- Backlit keyboard
- Low fan noise / Low Heat
- Optimal Workflow and Post- Analysis Tools
- - QuickScan™
- Fully customizable userkeys
- Re-assign measurement touch screen button
- Various 3D Maps
- PPost Analysis functions