A slim and ultra compact system with advanced perfomance
The SonoAce R7, with its innovative, ergonomic, and ultra-compact design, increases patient throughput by providing a simple user interface and Samsung Medison's outstanding 2D/Color performance.
- Multi-Beam Processing
- Multi-Beam Imaging is a technique involving creating several scan lines of images in one TX. The Multi-Beam technique is possible through digital beam-forming, and is a function that cannot be done with existing analog beam-forming methods.
- Synthetic Aperture
- Synthetic aperture control is a method for overcoming the limits of the physical channel by using software. To create one scan line, the TX and RX are performed twice.
- Harmonic Imaging
- The basic theory of harmonic imaging is that body tissue reflects ultrasound signals at frequencies at twice the scanning frequency, or the second harmonic of the scanning frequency. Samsung Medison's Harmonic Imaging is an advanced version of conventional harmonic imaging.
- Full Spectrum Imaging
- Spectrum imaging is designed for imaging by using the entire frequency territory that the probe supports, no matter how the TX frequency is designated. The frequency range can be broadened for better penetration and resolution.
- Speckle Reduction Filter™
- The SRF function reduces speckle artifacts and low signal artifacts in the background and in organs. The resulting image has a more clearer image than the original image.
- DynamicMR™ significantly reduces artifacts such as misleading speckles and noise of a 2D ultrasound image, through an innovative second-stage filtering by Object Filtering and Pixel Filtering.
- Automated measurement of the intima-media thickness of the carotid artery wall is a widely-used function. It provides instant measurement and the Mean, Max, Standard Deviation and the Quality Index at the touch of a single button.