Outstanding Accuracy and speed
Limited time for routine protocols?
Let the Accuvix V10 help you maximize accuracy and speed.
- Dynamic MR™ / Dynamic MR Plus™
- Dynamic MR™ / Dynamic MR Plus™ is designed to enrich gray-scale resolution, as it enhances detection and contrast resolution while also decreasing speckle echoes. This is particularly useful when evaluating superficial structures, including thyroid, vessels, pelvic and abdominal anatomy.
- Multi-Beam Processing
- Multi-beam Imaging is a technique involving creating several scan lines of images in one TX. Multi-beam technique is possible through digital beam forming and is a function that cannot be realized with the existing analog beam-forming method.
- Synthetic Aperture
- Synthetic aperture control is a method for overcoming the limits of the physical channel in software methods. As shown in the diagram, to create one scan line, TX and RX work is performed twice.
- Harmonic Imaging
- The basic theory of harmonic imaging is that body tissue reflects ultrasound signals at twice the frequency of the scanning frequency, or the second harmonic with scanning frequency. Harmonic imaging is an advanced version of conventional harmonic imaging.
- Full Spectrum Imaging
- Spectrum imaging is designed for imaging by considering the entire frequency territory that the probe supports, no matter how the TX frequency is designated. The frequency range can be broadened for better penetration and resolution.
- DynamicMR™ significantly reduces artifacts such as misleading speckles and noise for the 2D ultrasound image through an innovative second-stage filtering of Object Filtering and Pixel Filtering.
- Automated measurement of the intima-media thickness of the carotid artery wall is a widely-used function. It provides instant and Mean, Max, Standard Deviation and Quality Index at the touch of a single button.