More accurate and speedy diagnosis
The SonoAce X8 is designed to provide professionals in the cardiovascular sector with a simple user interface and easier reporting.
- Excellence, starting at the basics, will enhance your total output in the workplace.
Full Cardiac Package
- 2D Strain Imaging
- Full Cardiac Measurement Package
- DICOM SR for Echocardiography and Vascular
- CV Report
- High performance phased array and linear transducers
- TDI (Tissue Doppler Imaging)
- HPRF (High PRF)
- Versatile Probes: P2-4AA, P2-4AH, P3-5AC, P3-7AC, HL5-12ED, L5-12EC, L4-7EL, CW2.0, CW4.0, MPT4-7
- Superior User Environment
- Dedicated CV control panel
- Customizable user interface
- Ultra quick transition time during operation
- Quiet operation
- Uncompromising Image Quality
- Detailed contrast resolution in B-mode
- Accurate spatial resolution in color and power doppler
- High sensitive Doppler image
- DMR+™ (DynamicMR)
- FSI™(Full Spectrum Imaging)
- HAR (Harmonic Imaging)
- INV (Pulse Inversion )
- PPI (Power Pulse Inversion )
- SRF™ (Speckle Reduction Filter)
- Ergonomic Design
- 17" LCD monitor with articulated arm
- Backlit keyboard
- More specialized cardiovascular design
- Convenient armrest and storage
- 4 wheel swivel
- More functional tools for Echocardiography and Vascular Imaging 2D Strain
Uses 2D speckle tracking technology and provides valuable information for cardiac mechanics, segmental volume, and segmental strain graphs, all which have proven clinical usefulness. Features include configurable on-screen report sheet with variable data components.
- Stress Echo
A Stress echo package with fully integrated and easily programmable interface to meet your needs. It includes pre-designed exercise stress echo, pharmacologic stress echo, and diastolic stress echo. These features combine to deliver streamlined workflow for wall motion scoring and reporting.
- Automated measurement of the Intima-Media Thickness of the carotid artery wall is a widely-used function. What distinguishes the SonoAce X8 is that it provides instant and accurate Mean, Max, Standard Deviation and Quality Index at the touch of a single button. State-of-the-art functions also include Framingham Score, Risk Factor, Normal IMT and user graph.